What would you do with all these books?

I have a laundry basket full of books (magazines, learning activity, etc) I am tired of seeing them in our bedroom but yet I don't want to get rid of them at least not yet. Sometimes I just want my dh to deal with it bc he said he would just throw them away. I think I will go shopping so when I come home that basket with be empty...lol well not really probably a load of clothes will be waiting for me...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• donate them to a senior center
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Please don't throw them away. Donate them to a worthy small or large organization. And if its cluttering and you don't use the items go on and do it right away. No point in procrastinating...it'll still be there. :)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• My cousin just gave me a great idea. She's taking old encyclopedias and mod podging the pages on her living room as wall paper. So if those books have pretty or interesting pictures in them (and you don't mind destroying books) you could rip out the pages that you like and store them for your next decorating project.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 2:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• A local nursing home, local art department at any near public school, local boys or girls club.....
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Donate them to a library, hospital, homeless shelter, juvenile detention center, jail, salvation army, goodwill...lots of places could make good use of them

Answer by admckenzie at 5:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Donate them to your local library
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2010