Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tax refund

where do i go to get the papers done cheap and get a return asap?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • HRBlock is the fastest
    You can also do it online at, federal is free, state is a small fee, but it takes a bit longer to get the refund.


    Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • You can efile and get the money direct deposited...I would call around before going to HR block..unless you get a rapid refund check EVERYONE is going to get you your money back at the same rate...HR block is HIGH! Your money is coming from fed money the refund depends on when and how you file and how you want your return!

    Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • h and r block..i did mine online i paid 80 for everything... vs 150 in the store.

    Answer by swaney06 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.