Friend next door

LMAO! I was just next door visiting a friend and I had been there a while and asked her if I could use the potty. I went into their upstairs bathroom and laying next to the sink was her vibrator. My jaw just dropped. I did my ticnkling and went back downstairs and stayed for about 20 more minutes and all I coould think about was her toy laying there. I only have the bullet. WOW!

Has anyone else ever experienced this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You know the most interesting people!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• LMAO
    well I moved in with some friends and when they moved (I took over the lease), one of the roommates left almost everything behind. I found a box of anal applicators (I forgot what they are called) and a big tube of hemmoroid cream. Yes we are all adults here, but I found that pretty funny because that was "his secret he didnt want others to know"
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• HAHAHA, I ran into my SOs mom's stash once..it was hilarious!!! Shes so laid back though it wasnt even weird. I had a childish chuckle over it though!
    Anonymous

• My sister and I found our parents stash when we were teens. AAAAHHHH! They had quite a few items.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• LOL Pnukey. I found my parents stash, too. One time I heard a vibrating noise from their room. I told them I heard it, and I don't think I have ever seen my dad run so damn fast in my life!
    We helped some friends move, and they had lots of toys. Including those wedges. They had his and her's toys. Everyone had a good time poking fun, and it didn't seem to bother them. Though, it was childish, and I'm sure they were humiliated. I would have been extra careful to hide our stuff if we were having help moving!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2010