I am happy being single and not in a relationship but I'm told that's wrong? Am I wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• what does it matter what other people think? If YOU are happy, that is all that matters
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Hell no girl! Be happy! Not everyone needs a man or a SO in their life to feel good about themselves. If you're happy to be on your own, having your own freedom than enjoy it! Who cares what anyone else thinks!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• as long as YOU are happy and you are a living mother is what matters!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• WOOPS I meant "LOVING" mother hahaha :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Thanks thats what I thought I've been single for about 13 yrs now and enjoy it I can have my friends male or female. I had briefly dated someone but didn't like the feeling of being questioned all the time or under their thumb. I'm back to me and actually happier than before I tried dating again but my friends are all on me again to go find someone and it's getting on my nerves more than before. Thanks again I thought I was doing just fine.
    svia529

Answer by svia529 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• You tell your friends you don't tell them how to live their lives and unless they want to pay your bills they don't need to be telling you how to live yours. I've been married 18 years now, a good marriage, but if something were to happen I think I would be perfectly content to only worry about me and my kids.
    Anonymous

• Are you saying your happy to be single as in you need noone? like you have sex with noone and have no boyfriend? or are you saying your doing whoever and enjoying it,because im not understanding.Why are they even bring it up? People dont just make comments like these for no reason,are you sharing your hurst with them? because that would make more sence.If you are enjoying your kids and have noone your sleeping with and your happy,thats great but if your doing everyone and you think thats happiness then im gonna have to say thats not true happiness but im sure you know this laready
    Anonymous

• Whoever told you that is wrong is completely lopsided or old fashioned! Being happy with yourself is one of the best gifts you could ever have!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• To: Anonymous @ 2:47pm

Sadly to base one's personal value/happiness on another person and/or sex is rediculous and a huge waste of a potentially strong and happy woman regardless of her relationship status. People are entitled to their opinions (for example your response) which is based upon their beliefs and I respect that but at the end of day I have to answer to me and I'm quite happy without a boyfriend or sleeping around. Thank you.

svia529

Answer by svia529 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2010