Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When their in trouble

What do you call them? I was reminded today of something my mother called me anytime I was in trouble. She'd say something like. "Come here young lady." Young lady was her nickname for me when I was in trouble. And then there is the dreaded "full name" call. I do that to my DD. lol.


Asked by SalemWitchChild at 2:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 23 (15,594 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Trouble is first and middle names, HUGE~you are about to die trouble is their full name.

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • full name trouble here! LOL

    Answer by sati769leigh at 2:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • Full name here

    Answer by Raeann11 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • Mister is what I call my son! He knows it is serious when Mister comes out!

    Answer by kimigogo at 2:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • i just get louder. i always say my dd's first and middle name. and when she introduces herself, she says her full name. so people usually just call her by that lol.

    Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • I use first and middle name. I call my husband by his first and last name when he's in trouble, too. Lol.

    Answer by mickstinator at 3:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • full name here, same goes for when SO is in trouble

    Answer by jbirchard at 3:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2010