Why am I tempted to do this????? Old boyfriend question....

My first love is now in a famous band, and has been for a very long time. We have always remained friends and he considers me one of the few people who appreciate him for him and not his money. He has been married 3 times (shocker)....he knows I am married with a son,,,but now wants to rekindle our old romance! Trust me I am not bad looking but not the "big-boobed" bimbo type he usually prefers. He has asked me to come to LA for a weekend and visit. Now I do not believe in affairs etc...but I have to say I am kind of tempted! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• You are in love with your husband. Keep this as a fantasy and enjoy the flattery. You will regret changing the nature of your friendship not to mention break down your marriage which could crumble from this in the future. Some fantasies are meant to remain fantasies.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• HOw would you feel if your husband was thinking this way about his first love??????
    Anonymous

• I think you should definitely NOT go to LA.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Don't do it . Period
    Anonymous

• Are you just looking for a little different sex from somebody other than your husband and KNOW you won't get caught, go for it. If it is something more, then ask yourself why he has been married THREE TIMES!
    Anonymous

• yu are married. stop playing around even in your mind. cut off this relationship.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Stay away! His track record should speak for itself. Three divorces? No way would I run off for a fling with an old boyfriend, that has three failed marriages. My guess is he is remembering how good it was way back then, but you broke up for a reason. Are you willing to degrade yourself and break up your family for the possibility of rekindling a relationship long over?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i would just tell him,you wish to remain a friend to him and he can always count on you,tell him your happy for him and will always wish him well,but you feel you dont want to hurt your realtionship with your husband and meeting might be a little weird and you dont feel comfortable,you'll know what he is after with whatever he replies.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• OP HERE I should also note that yes he has been married 3 times.....but we are now 43 and 45 years old 2 were when he was under 25 and really dumb,,,,I love my hubby very much,,I guess it feels really nice to be wanted again, LOL!
    Anonymous

• I say you're not happily married or you would not consider it. Fantasizing about it once or twice is something else. You already know he has three failed marriages. There's more wrong there than those three women.

Do you really want to risk your children's well being for an ego trip of coulda been?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2010