Just curious..

Lately my husband has been experimenting a little with my vibrator during our sex. This sounds strange, but as he is using it for foreplay "down there" he has been going down a little further (if you know what I mean, anal). I NEVER imagined that it would ever feel so good, there. He just does little circles in that area and I almost have an orgasm. Am I strange???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG I thought you were telling us that your dh has been experiencing on himself...lol I had to keep reading..lol even though men can have orgasms back there too (on their prostate gland) two inches up their poop shoot stick your fingers and move them up and down (like a wiggle motion)....He just might like that...GL

As for you my dear lady yes when my dh plays with my starfish...lol he messes with it and for some reason I get even more wet...so enjoy it who knows you just might wnat to goto the next level...anal?

Anonymous

• idk i dont do toys
    Anonymous

• Why ask if your strange....its not strange to experiment or anything in the bed with your partner. If anything it strengthens your relationship! You may like things different than others, but its not strange just different!!!!
    Anonymous

• No you're not strange!! And cuddos to you for experimenting with your husband!! I know that new things sometimes catch us off guard but if they feel good it's awesome huh?!? Have fun my lady!!
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• You are normal!!! It feels amazing. Enjoy it and enjoy the fact that your DH is willing to go there!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• You're not strange at all. If it feels good and you are comfortable with it and your hubby is willing, then try some experimenting.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2010