Question for those who do NOT vaccinate

My question is ONLY for those who do not vaccinate their children at all.

Do you/Did you breastfeed?

This is not to start drama. This is simply a yes or no question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely !
    The first two weaned at about a year old, but our daughter would only go to sleep for naps by nursing (life was a little more lively around her than it had been for her two older brothers), and so she continued nursing into her 2nd year. That created an emotional component to the nursing - she was finding more than physical nourishment when we nursed.

I didn't mind, and since she was not a boy I didn't have to consider any possible repercussions of subconscious something-or-others. So she continued nursing until she was 3 or 4.

We didn't do any vaccinations until they were about 12, and going to be active around horses, at which point we got tetanus shots.

When they were college age, we researched vaccinations, and they chose what they wanted.
    My reason for not vaccinating was to avoid crippling their immature immune systems, so vaccinations later in life are ok.
    Except for damage from the adjuvants...
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Yes. All my children were breastfed.
    Anonymous

• My MIL did not Breastfeed and did not have my husband vaccinated. He's super healthy... We joke about it, that he's like Bruce Willis in the movie ""Unbreakable?" He's my Super Man. <3

I didn't breastfeed but I did get my kids vaccinated. They get the normal colds a couple times in the winter but nothing noteworthy..

I do wonder sometimes though what the difference is and if my husband doesn't get sick because he wasn't vaccinated.... Don't know what it has to do with breastfeeding, but the vaccinations always had me curious. =)
    Anonymous