how bad does it hurt?

how bad does having your pubic are waxed hurt?? I've always been curious about it, and i hate the work you have to put in to shaving, and quiet frankly don't have a lot of time to anymore..dd is 20 months old...so how bad does it hurt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I can only imagine!!! I wish i had the guts to try it! Cant wait to hear the answers.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Alot and it itches when it grows back in.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• alot the first few times. it gets better as the hair start to grow back finer. I never had a problem with itching when I wax only when I shave.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I think having your legs waxed hurts 100 times more than having a bikini wax.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 2:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• If you've given birth, honestly it's a breeze. My advice is to take a few advil an hour before your appointment. It hurts, but if you have a skilled person it will be quick. I prefer waxing to shaving any day. It also grows back a little thinner every time! Good luck!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2010