Why would my breasts be leaking if i am not pregnant

So two nights ago i was in the shower and noticed my breasts are leaking. Its that clear liquid that you can leak before milk while you're pregnant. I've taken two pregnancy tests and they are both negative. I have a one year old son but never breast fed so my breasts dried up 10 months ago so its not from that. Ive also been spotting a little bit of blood for the last week. Any ideas? Ive never been off birth control since i had my son. I'm on the patch now. I have a doctors appointment wednesday but its freaking me out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Health

• hmm same thing happened to one of my friends. The doctor had prescribed her medication that pretty much told her body she was pregnant so she started developing milk in her breasts? something like that... Are you on any medications right now?
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 3:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2010