my mom the evil witch!

my mom has always been evil.she used to get my dad to hit me when i was little because of lies.after i was attacked my dd and i was living with her and my dad and she threw me out saying she couldnt handle. it after going to alot of therapy it has been determined that alot of my problems stem from my mom. the guilt trip .she called up the other day saying i thought i would call you because i know you dont care i we live or die.i said mom im busy i will call later and i hung up the phone. .i gues my dad had 2 strokes and she never told me.i was the one who took him to the drs that day ...anyway.i kind of wrote her an email stating these things.my dad called up several times saying i kept on sending my mom emails.i dont know what to do.my parents are getting old...i dont want to loose connection but i dont want to deal with my crazy mom any more either...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• i think we have the same mother
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• You don't have to totally cut them out of your life, but you could try limiting contact. If you don't have one, get an answering machine and let it take her calls or get caller ID so you can ignore her calls. Just call her once a week, on the same day & maybe always at the same time. keep the conversation light, steer her away from sensitive or hot button topics and then say good-bye & hang up. Yes, they are your parents and you love them (or at least care for them), but maybe it is time to start thinking of them like roses - it's a lovely plant to admire from afar, but get too close and the thorns will jab you, so best to keep them at arm's length.
    Anonymous

• be patient. even if your mother didn't 'show you' any love..she is your mother..if you believe in God it becomes easier because then you are doing it for God-caring for them..not caring for them for Them..know what i mean?
    Anonymous

• They both sound crazy. If so many of your problems stem from her I'd cut off contact. Your dad obviously believes the BS she feeds him so he's just as bad as her.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm, sounds like my in laws LOL. They love to start drama and will do their best to suck everyone in to their world. I agree to either cut contact with them or only short phone calls once a week. If you are not careful people like that can really make your life miserable.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• PLEASE COME TO MY PROFILE OR MAIL ME.....
    JUST APPLY TO GROUP.....SAY, I """"LAURA,"""""" ANSWERED YOUR MAIL....................
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 4:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2010