disney world stroller question

I am going in less then a week and am taking 2 umbrella strollers, one of the kids is under 1, neither stroller reclines, do you think this will be a problem? I will have a sling in case she gets tired of being in the stroller.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter was about 7 months old and we used the umbrella stroller at disney world. It worked fine for us. I do recommend taking the sling just in case.

my at the time 2 year old loved the stroller you can rent from there though. Not the most comfortable thing from the looks of it since it's all plastic but had plenty of room for his feet and to kind of just recline. It also has a ton of storage on the back of it for all the junk you end up with LOL

Anonymous

• Guess it depends on the age of the baby. Old enough to sit up on her own, your umbrella stroller should be fine. It's usually about the same incline as a carseat and kids are easily able to fall asleep in those if they're tired. I wouldn't put a younger baby in one though. You can also rent a double stroller at the park for the day so you don't have to lug your stuff around, and they have storage baskets built in which a lot of umbrella strollers don't.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 3:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2010