Why are girls usually "daddy's girls"?

My 4 year old DD is crazy about their dad. She loves me but there is just something special about that daddy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't know.

my girl is a momma's girl.
    Anonymous

• because its in their nature to be loved and excepted by men,and daddies love them because its mom in little but no matter what daddy does in his DD eyes he is perfect unlike mom,lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Yeah, my daughter is a Daddy's girl. She is with him more because I am a full time student. I always thought that was why but it turns out that's just the way it is. When she wants fun or companionship she chooses Daddy. If she is hurt, tired, or sick she wants me. He says he thinks she knows that he is a goofball so she wants to play with him and she knows I am serious so she wants me to deal with her problems.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• my girls are mammas girls.........untill daddy gets home.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• My DD is 9 months old and is daddy's girl. She is mommy's girl too but there is something about the two of them. When he is home she can't wait to get to him. He does more with her too. I never thought he would because he is a rough and tumble guy but that is the way they are.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, my girl is definitely a momma's girl..but she loves her daddy, and my son is also a momma's boy.
    Anonymous

• Two of my girls are daddy's girls. One of them is only a year old and she has only seen daddy 3 times in her life but, she likes seeing and hearing daddy on the webcam and on the phone.
    Anonymous

• Also mommies r usually the disciplinarian, teacher etc....the serious stuff, daddies r for play
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 10:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2010