i just slipped and fell on my back.. i landed mostly on my elbow which will definately be bruised tomorrow... im currently 17 weeks pregnant.

i am getting married tomorrow. i feel ok but i wonder if any of you have had this happen.. what do you look for or do?
Should i go to the hospital? I babysit in an hour so its hard for me to just go...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• call your ob if you are concerned
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• when i fell i forgot to mention it knocked the air out of me too.. my elbow is the only thing hurting right now tho
    Anonymous

• I think you are fine unless you start to get a lot of cramping or bleeding. Your LO is really well protected in there so she/he is probably fine.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i fell down the stairs when i was prego and hurt my back really bad. Look for spotting or any stomach/abdominal pains. Call your OB
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 3:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i fell on the edge of the bathtub and landed right on my belly when i was 5 months or so and i was freaking out! my doctor assured me that the baby is very well protected and it takes the force of say a car accident to cause injury to a fetus.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I slipped and fell on a hardwood floor around that time. Doc said as long as no cramping or bleeding everything is fine, baby is very well protected. At that stage there's a lot of fluid around the baby cushioning.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 4:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2010