intense throbbing pain in my ear, jaw, sinus.

what could this be from? ear infection? sinus infection? i dont have any other symptoms aside from alergy season beginning. could it be from my alergies?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 3:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Health

• yeah, could be ear infection or sinus infection. could also be caused from a tooth.
    only way to know for sure is to go to the doctor and get it checked out.
    Anonymous

• I just had that and it was caused by a couple small cavities. i had them filled 2 days ago, and now the pain is almost gone.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Allergies, sinus infection, a migraine, a virus.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Ear infection, sinus infection, tooth problem, jaw out of place. When I have that problem (frequently in the last 15 months) I first hit the dentist, then the chiropractor, then the doctor - if I'm good after the denstist, I skip the other 2. If I still have problems after the dentist I go to the chiro, but if I'm good after that I skip the doc. I only go to the doc if the first 2 don't help.
    Anonymous