I want to start my own website but dont know how...please help.

So i read I need to go through -godaddy.com or a site like it to buy my domain name,etc...I really dont know what the etc intells,lol,can someone help please,also tell me the safest and easiest way to go about this?thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• i use yolasites.com but you have to buy the domain..its 19.99 for 1 year..not bad at all.. and easy to set up
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I use Yahoo for my host, I like their offline Site Builder program....I know basic html but this let's me create a much more professional site with a simple to use program
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Here I have an article about how to create your own site... Happy reading! Click here to read

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• What do you want the site for? Are you trying to make money? Would love to know, Im making money with my blog, check it out

Work @ Home Sucess

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Read this article I wrote:

How to Quickly Build a Business Website

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I build websites and it is very easy. Office Live from MSN gives you a lot to work with. If you decide to get a domain, you can do it through them. It will only cost $14.95 for the whole year, plus that includes keeping your billing info private. No ads on your site! Add as many pages as you want, blogs, whatever!

Here is my article on Ehow on how to set it up.

Good luck! Feel free to email me if you have any questions! I don't mind helping :)

Dawn

summerdawn44

Answer by summerdawn44 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Go to my website ( http://www.stephdan.com/ )and get a free 5 video training course - will walk you through the process (I actually built my first website right along with the video training).

stephdan

Answer by stephdan at 2:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I use Justhost. They are the best. Unlimited everything and free domain for life! Also very cheap, i pay 3 bucks a month. And they give you 150 of free advertizing!

Taty2010

Answer by Taty2010 at 4:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2010