Morning sex

Hubby is 32. Our sex life is good and he's ready and able in a moments notice. This morning we got up at our normal 6am and for some reason he started touching me... He got an erection and altho I wasn't interested I allowed him to go for it. He was pumping for a long time and finally gave up with no orgasm. So I finished him off manually. So my question is does it sound normal for a normally sexual guy to not be as able to finish in the am or is he losing interest suddenly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• If you were dry, it wouldn't be as comfy for him either. A lot of men are turned on by turning their woman on too as someone else said and if you weren't in to it, it might've deflated his ego a bit.
    My hubby has times that he can't finish no matter how hard we try and same goes for me... maybe that hydration thing is accurate, not sure but it happens to the best of us :(
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• He was probably more sleepy than he realized, plus might have had a full bladder. Don't take it personally. Sounds like early morning sex isn't his usual.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I know everytime or anytime my husband can't finish, I take it SOO personally.. If he wasn't interested in you, he would be touching and wanting it from you - I know sometmes I am horny and want sex and cant' finish, but it still feels great.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Oh, I forgot to add - he might have sensed you were sleepy and not really into it and maybe that took the finishing power out of it. I know that for my husband, part of his arousal is seeing me all aroused.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I'm totally immature about sex...I feel rejected if the man doesn't go crazy over me...I'd take that personally...it wouldn't matter if he told me he had to pee the whole time, or was sleepy...I'd probably pout the rest of the morning...lol..Hey.. Is that why I'm still single??? :p
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 5:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Just wait tell they get older :(
    Anonymous

• Dehydration is also a factor in that. I know my husband can't finish at all (even manually) if he doesn't have enough fluid in his system. I try not to take it personally, but we all have our days.
    Anonymous

• YEA, men think we are a dunb-ass, light switch...
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 4:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• It happens...your lucky to he was even awake at 6am LOL
    PakLeader

Answer by PakLeader at 9:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2010