What diet pills really work ontop of working out?

Looking to loose a little weight before we have another baby any advice to what diet pills work. I would like to loose like ten pounds or so.

HeatherG82

Asked by HeatherG82 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Unless you want to have a difficult pregnancy don't cut your calories to 1200 or less. The only thing that will happen is loss of muscle mass. 1200 calories or less per day is very hard on the heart.
    It's easier to cut out soda and junk food and exercise. You should be able to lose 10 lbs in about 6 weeks safely.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 2:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• ALLI, worth the money and you can get great deals at Walmart. Hope it's okay to reference a store :) Also, a 1200cal diet works wonders. Combine the 2 and you'll be ready in no time.
    modaddict17

Answer by modaddict17 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• do a cleanse .. you can get one from gnc i think...i use the quik trim with the kardashian girls on it..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i am using metabolife ultra so far it seems to be helping. i have lost 5 pounds already and have 25 more to go. it helps suppress my appetite and gives me a little more energy which i seem to always need. lol good luck on you goal.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• None, Oh sure I lost 5-10 pounds of WATER weight you can do that by lowering your sodium intake and not spend $30 on a pill. Everyone I know who has ever used a pill has said they found the same thing i did, pills dont work, they are bad for your body. Patience, a good diet and a good workout plan are what works. I lost 10 pounds in less than 4 weeks by simply changing my eating habits and finding a better workout routine, not only did i lose pounds i lost inches so it wasnt all water weight it was actual fat that i lost.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2010