What has your 2-3 year old ate and drank today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• He had pancakes and applesauce for breakfast. For a snack he had penut butter and a banana. For lunch he had a egg sandwhich. HE usually doesnt like eggs but today he asked for one. He had milk for breakfast. Mostly all V8 juice during the day but he did have a little bit of water.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• My daughter is 19 months old. She had a slice of toast with butter, applesauce and pancakes for breakfast. Some cheese and grapes for a snack. For lunch, she had some penne pasta with kidney beans and green beans. She had milk with breakfast and water with lunch. We haven't had dinner yet, but we will be having Teriyaki chicken and broccoli over brown rice.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• breakfast-half a blueberry bagel with cream cheese 6 ounces OJ
    morning snack apple and some water
    lunch 8 black olives, small glass milk, 3 bites of pizza
    mid snack water and a handful of whole grain crackers with laughing cow cheese
    dinner milk, 3 baby carrots, 5 bite sized peices of chicken, green beans and a black and white cookie

today was an extremely rare day.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• He had a Fiber breakfast bar and a pop tart for breakfast. He had a pb&j sandwich for lunch and has had 2 fruit snacks. He is going to have meatloaf, potatoes, and corn for dinner.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Had a banana, banana cream oatmeal, a cup of cheerios, a chicken tender, 2 oz of cheddar cheese and 2 cups of milk and a 1/2 cup of chocolate milk (Daddy is gone and it is something special that we do together). She didn't eat as much today as she usually does.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Let's see...my 3yo had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Not sure what she had for lunch because we were out (she was with my dad). For dinner she had a chicken and cheese quesadilla. And for snacks she's had some cookies (for cleaning up the kitchen on her own without being asked), yogurt, applesauce, a plum, some grapes and some grape tomatoes.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Breakfast was scrambled eggs and toast. Today was a crappy day for us because my girls were at my mom's and she feeds them whatever's easiest -- today it was grilled cheese (which I make, too, but she uses American) and oranges, which I'm assuming means mandarin, from a can; and usually I'd try to balance that with a healthy dinner but we had something we had to do in the evening so I made them fat free turkey hot dogs and they each ate a few bites of a banana and 1/2 an avocado.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 9:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• 3 bowls of frosted flakes for breakfast, with plenty of milk I'm sure, lol, some cheez-its & 100% juice, some french fries, a couple bites of burger, a couple bites of chicken nugget, a couple bites of lettuce salad, a hot dog, more lettuce salad, Pringles, applesauce, chocolate milk, water. Really bad food day in our house, lol!
    Anonymous

• She had Cheerios and milk for breakfast with some apple juice. Water and pizza with Annie's bunny snack mix for lunch. She had a plum and raisins as a snack, and then had pork, rice, and asparagus for dinner. Not the best on the veggies today, but oh well.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 1:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2010