What are you having for dinner tonight?

I made mussels with garlic butter sauce and whole wheat angel hair with cheesy garlic bread on the side.

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 5:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Costco cheese pizza
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 5:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Made a double batch of sauce yesterday. The kids are making their own pizzas tonight.
    Anonymous

• Im going to make Fajitas. Steak with green and red peppers with oinions. Of course I cant have any since im on a diet but im making queso dip to go with tortila chips.....I love queso.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• a sandwich
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• well dh is going to go work on a car at a friends house and we have nothing to make for dinner until we go grocery shopping tomorrow so he is bringing home a pizza for dinner for me and the kids then he is leaving
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• eatingBrown rice, steamed carrots and fresh spinach.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I am making chili and grill cheese, I am the best chili maker in the whole world you know!!! At least that is what I am told, by my kids and I know they are biased but they are also very, very cute!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 5:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• mmmm nummy admckenzie! I had that last night with cod it was oh so good. Tonight it is whole wheat pasta Alfredo with grilled chicken, steamed zucchiniand spinach salad. Okay now I am hungry lol only 2 more hours till dinner!

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I'm with admckenzie` a woman after my own heart!!

green without much means  I am making "Herbed Roasty Veggies"

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

OMG Queso! I miss Queso lol. I am somewhat on a diet, , more healthy eating for a overall lifestyle change . But you can have fajitas buy lean cuts of meat and pile on all the bell peppers and onions you want and if you buy the whole wheat or multigrain tortillas, use spinach for your lettuce you wont miss out. I would go insane if I was deprived of my fijitas :) This is how I make them all the time and I am still losing weight and inches with no problems.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2010