can you tell me what is wrong with my camra?

I have a digital camra kodak easy share...I let my brother-in-law borrow it one day heachually forgot it in his car so he didn't use it, but he didn't give it back for about 3 days so for 4 days it sat in his car in the cold I don't know if that would ruin the camra or if there is something else wrong with it. But when you take a picture you can only take one picture then you have to turn it off then back on in order to take another picture also if you want to zoom in or out it wont do it and if you want to go back and look at the pictures on the camra it wont so there for I cannot erase any pictures off. Can you tell me what might be wrong with it? Is it cause it was left in the cold for 4 days? This was about 3 months ago and still having problems with it or is it something else? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Cold can affect electronics in a negative way. It's important not to leave any to leave any type of electronic in a cold space for long periods of time. When they're explosed to cold weather it causes the internals to freeze up as well. Then as it thaws out in the warmer air moisture collects inside of it and causes it to malfunction. Moisture on any elextronic can cause serious damage to an electronic. In your cause that is most likely the cause of your problems. If that is the case then there isn't anything you can do. Once the moisture has affected the camera it is ruined.

JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• it is missing an 'e'
    Anonymous

• I'd go to the manufacturer's site and read the manual's troubleshooting entries. They also may have a customer service link you could ask questions.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Hmm try probably froze to death...lol try giving it small blows in there maybe it's jammed with something like a very tiny particle of somesort next step would be take it to the camera doctor or buy a new one...sorry I wish I could of helped in some way....Eh! you probably need anew camera anyway...lol and don't lend your stuff out anymore and don't tell them you have it. I don't like lending my stuff out bc of this reason no one takes care of your stuff the way you do...GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Butterfly1108 I know I am not going to lend my stuff out anymore, but I hate to get a new one. We had another camera at one time before this one had it not even a year same moddle and when my sister had her baby I took it to the hospital to take pics, but didn't get to cause it stopped working I didn't know if it got sat by something it shouldn't have it wouldn't turn on or would, but would go right bak off, so we got this one and it is a little over a year old maybe.
    Anonymous