What do you think causes an itch?

I mean I can be sitting here on the computer then all of a sudden I have an itch on my back and sometimes it's where I have to really move to get to it.

Or I can be so busy doing something with my hands and all of a sudden I have an itch on my nose head or wherever this itch decides to appear (at the wrong time).

I hate the ones when they are in your foot especially when you still have your shoe on can't get to it.

Or the ones when you are in public and your butt itches for whatever reason or your pubic area....

I mean do these itches come from little tiny creatures crawling all over our bodies and when they want to bite they bite at the wrong time....just wondering...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it the nerves overreacting.Or dry skin.The butt/pubes ones,I just don't know. The thought of bugs on me just grosses me out!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Dry skin, the air passes over the wrong way, dust, flaking dead skin .. Just simply your nerves just reacting to something you don't even notice.. It isn't anything specific..
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I think its something tiny moving over the skin. Dust, dandruff, etc.

Or you have fleas...j/k confused

amber710

Answer by amber710 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Not wiping good enough.
    Anonymous