have you ever mourned over someone else having miscarried? Is this normal and how long does it last?

sorry didnt know where to put this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I felt bad for them and know how sad it is. but never really mourned like I did like I did for a Grandparent or friend that passed away.
    Anonymous

• Of course! My sister miscarried and it was a bad situation for all of us. Everyone was looking forward to her having a child, and we all knew she'd be the perfect Mommy.
    Anonymous

• I felt bad, but not having experienced it myself, I can't relate. My sis and SIL miscarried within about a month of each other. It was very sad.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I honestly don't know what it's like to mourn for someone else's miscarriage. The only one I've seen what my own when I lost my son at 20 weeks. I have friends who has lost two babies in her 6th month but I didn't meet her until a few months after her second loss. I still feel for her and for her babies... its the worst pain any parent would have to go through.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 6:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I've been very, very sad for friends who lose a baby... I don't know if I mourned the way I did with my own m/c. It's always different when it's your body, your baby, your dreams that just fell to pieces. Whenever a friend goes through pregnancy loss I do ache for them, and it makes me recall my own experience. I know it's a rotten thing to go through, and I have a few friends (including one who has lost eight babies- four of them in the late second trimester) where I can't even fathom what they have gone through.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2010