Imbarrasing, sorry!....

Ok so while my husband and I are intimate I have pains the deeper in he goes. After,it feels like a menstral cramp but about five min. later is fine. I clean up but later on in the day, could be hours afterwards, I have a discharge of him and it smells awful! Through out the day the smell lingers and I just can't figure it out! I don't know if the pains and the smell are connected or if they are two seperate things! I also don't know whether or not to be worried! This is horrible and I hate to ask but it is buggin' the hell out of me!! Any ideas? Let me know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Health

• You don't need to douche the human body is self cleaning! Everytime you try to clean with anything (herbal or otherwise) you muck around with the bodys perfectly balanced acid/alkaline balance.
    You need to see a dr or Obgyn, to check out everything is okay. We don't know sitting at our computers and the risks of infertility and long term health effects are not worth sitting at home embarrassed. They look at girlie bits all day so unless yours is something extraordinary don't be embarrassed, just go.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• You need to see an ob/gyn. You could have in infection or and std.
    Anonymous

• You need to douche after sex...not with chemicals! Go to your local health food store and buy herbs used to keep the vagina healthy.
    Anonymous

• sounds like he needs to change his diet,its affecting his semen.I'll bet he's banging up against your cervix and causing pain.I don't think the 2 things are related to the same problem.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• LOL I mean unless it has a cape hanging out of it with a giant S on it... a personal joke, sorry
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 20, 2010