How do you feel about Tiger Wood's speech this morning?

Your thoughts??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My thoughts are that it's none of my business and that his wife is the best judge of his sincerity. I really don't have an opinion about Tiger Woods, in general or otherwise. Oh, and I didn't hear his speech this morning.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I wasn't too into the whole deal behind it all but it irks me that he apologized to the public. Why is he apologizing to us?! He should be apologizing to his wife; the one he hurt and embarrassed in from of millions of people.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 6:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• The only people he should be concerned over are his wife and children. He really needs to focus on them and not the media.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• if he hadnt played "nice guy" so hard i would said he owes noone an apoligy,but since he did then it was a good move to make his speech,but my personal thoughts are that he was a porn star...............OMG! i couldnt take that,i mean those women do the fitlhiest stuff with thousands of men,how can his wife ever sleep with him again??? i hope its not the money thats keeping her by him,because i would run,and sad thing is he didnt just sleep with a porn star,he slept with 12 other women and those are just the ones we know of,im glad he is sorry if he truly is,but i cant say i would stay,poor girl :(
    Anonymous

• The CRAZIEST thing is one of his mistress' was having a press conference at the same time of herself WATCHING the speech and then saying SHE was mad because he hasnt apologized to HER! This WHOLE thing has turned into a circus! I feel MOST sorry for those babies!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Weird. I didn't watch it because I'm not into him, anyway, but I just think there's no way to know for sure because he HAS been so good at looking good, who's to know if he's for real now? On the other hand, I'd be the first to say, give the guy a chance!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• My thoughts? Whatever. Buh-bye now.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I dont think he owed us an apology if he did then we should make every cheater make a big speech about his/her wrong doings. Other than that I feel nothing for him what so ever.
    I do hope his wife leaves him she can do better.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I think he is a pig for what he did to his family.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I think he is just as selfish as the women he slept with (like they didn't know the best golfer in the world wasn't married my ass) they figured he would be free money, they are no better than prostitutes. And he figured he wouldn't ever get caught although it took him sleeping with how many women to get caught? I really do hope that Elin hit him with the golf club like people joke if my husband was that stupid I would probably do the same and then send him divorce papers while he is still in the hospital. Staying with a man who cheats on you is dangerous because you could get an std and some women are just plain crazy. Who really cares about what he has to say anymore anyway Never did Never will!!!

jessica408us

Answer by jessica408us at 3:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2010