Babies & Chiropracters

Has anyone taken there baby to the chiropractor? Did it help? My doctors keep saying my LO has colic, but I don't really know. I've tried everything & this is my last resort.

wahm_abbeyrose

Asked by wahm_abbeyrose at 6:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We use the chiropractor for everything! It regulates your whole body it's amazing. Do it girl.
    lilmamaxx

Answer by lilmamaxx at 7:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I did with both my girls. It really helped us out. They do not adjust them like an adult. They do it very delicately.

Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I just went to one a couple weeks ago for my son's torticollis. I couldn't tell any difference at all, and he was a neurological chiro, which is supposed be really good. He was even recommended by a family doc we know. I know you can't judge all of them by just one. If I were you I would try, but don't get your hopes up. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• My daughter was adjusted within hours of being born by the DO ped at the hospital and has since seen a chiro many times and is now 2.5 years old. It can't hurt to try is my theory with chiros. Our chiro has done wonders for my migraine headaches. I was seeing him once a month at first, but now I only go in whenever I get a migraine and he adjust me and I am back to normal within a day and don't have to see him for another 9 months or so.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I took my 4 pound premie because she was having trouble latching on and sucking well. She had a very traumatic birth. Right after she saw the chiro she latched on and sucked better than ever!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• it help my baby boy everytime we brought him about an hour after he let out a big poopy and was a happy baby:)
    Anonymous

• My baby saw the chiropractor for the first time when he was 6 days old. He's seen him regulary since then.

My newphew had colic and after starting visits with the chiropractor he was a whole new baby.
    Anonymous

• I started taking my son to the chiro when he was 4 months, he had terrible reflux and after a few adjustments he was fine.
    Anonymous

• I WISH I had taken mine to the chiro when they were babies. It would have helped them so much!! I take them now, they are 10 and almost 8 and it helps them tremendously, they NEVER get sick!! Take your baby. Chiropractors do wonderful gently adjustments with babies. It's almost like they're just rubbing their back, it doesn't hurt them at all!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I've done chiro with my kids, at various ages, and I highly recommend it! It works for so many problems in babies & kids! There's no harm in trying it!
    Anonymous