i'm trying to redo my bedroom. I want to paint the walls a light blue with white moulding and my bed is black. What color should i buy the curtains?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• That would depend on what colors you are using in your bedding.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 6:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I agree go with the accent color of the bedding.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• OP here, i like to change my bedding a lot. sometimes i use white or black even red
    Anonymous

• Then I would say black sheer curtains with white curtains behind them.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

----------------------------------------------------

op here, that sounds nice.
    Anonymous

• I'd look for a nice white with like a black and blue embroidered edging... might not find that really, so I'd make my own.
    The black sheer would look nice too. I'd add a swag of either white or blue in front too
    Anonymous

• I would go with white sheers.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• How about different shades of blue.
    Anonymous

• I would go with white.  Ikea has some cool stuff if you don't want to spend a lot of money.  We have the panel curtains from Ikea in our bedroom.  We have three panels per window.  The panel closest to the window is grey and then the next two panels are blue, white, and silver floral over a sheer white.  They have panels that are white floral that would look nice.  We have the grey panel for the privacy since the other two are more sheer.  The only thing about our curtains in our bedroom is that they wouldn't hold up well if we opened the curtains a lot.  The only time I open them is for a month during the spring and fall when it's nice enough to open the windows.  I would show pics but I don't know how. 

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I'd say either black or white, but I'm leaning more toward black, only because the walls and the molding are going to be such a light color, it would provide a little contrast and go along with the bed.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2010