Need yummy, simple crockpot recipes!

Preferably healthy, but not necessary. I have one and have only used it once and I would love to use it more!

Let me know what your family loves and how to make it =)

My family will eat any kind of meat, veges, anything..

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 6:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I toss in a cup of chicken broth, a full bottle of our favorite bbq sauce (I use Krafts Originial BBQ sauce) and a few chicken breasts and cook it on low pretty much all day and then serve it with mashed potatoes or corn on the cob. It's one of my families favorite!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 11:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• mix a pkg of brown gravy, pkg of dry italian dressing, pkg of dry ranch dressing in a cup of water...poor over a roast and add carrots, onion and potatoes...cook on high for two hours and low for about six more

my husband said that was the best meal I had ever made =0 )

we had it last week and again this week
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 7:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Lots of answers here.

Anonymous

• Beef stew - cut up a roast into bite-sized pieces and throw it in the crockpot, then add 1/4 cup flour and stir to coat. Add your chopped veggies (I use potatoes, carrots, onions and celery), seasonings (salt, pepper) and beef broth and/or water (enough to cover all, then cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for about 4 hours.

Sorry my recipe isn't very precise. I'm one of those as-I-go or to-taste cooks...
    Anonymous

• These little boxes are too small for recipes. If you send me a message offlist, I will be happy to forward you my family's favorite slowcooker recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• check out this blog site, this lady used her crock pot every day for an entire YEAR! She has all her recipes listed

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 11:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2010