Any one sell Pure Romance?

I'm thinking of getting into it and am looking for some real-life stories from people who aren't being edited by Pure Romance.

AmberBrat

Asked by AmberBrat at 7:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• I used to sell Pure Romance and loved it the prices are less expensive than passion parties, one of my clients went to a passion party after coming to one of my parties and was shocked that they were selling the exact same items with different names for more money.

It can be a good business if you live in a large area, if your like me and live in a smaller rural area it is harder to sell. I had to get out of it because when the economy went down the drain so did my sales and I was still having to meet the new requirements to purchase $50 in products per month (when i started that wasnt a requirement which is why i signed on). Overall the trainings are great the other consultants are helpful and it is like having extended family, Once things financially get better I will start selling it again :) I still use the products and so do all my old clients, we all love the stuff. PM me if you have questions, it is a good company.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• NOO dont do it. its super cheap cheasy easy breaking stuff. do passion parties! they are FUN
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I could NEVER sell those items and look people in the face. There are somethings that I simply do not need to know about the people I meet and what they do in the bedroom is one of those things.

Do you feel comfortable with your friends to sell them those kinds of products? Are you comfortable in your neighborhood to be known as the woman who sells those products?

I could NEVER be that woman.... but then again I have teen age kids and that would be soooooo inappropriate!

Anonymous

• Nope I have my own site, same stuff as passion parties but WAYYY cheaper. The program is only by invitation, if you are intersted, ITS FREE!

Here is my store, you decorate it, naem it, fashion it however you want. a 3 rd party will take the orders of the site and send the orders out, the receipt will have your own business name.

Visit the Candy Shoppe click here

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I did not to that company. But I did some others. If you live near a larger city, or in an area with a younger group of ladies, you can really make great money. The parties are really fun and you'll get a decent amount of repeat parties... But if, like me, you are in a small town full of 80+ year old women who believe that sex is a sin... You won't make squat!

either way, I would say make sure you find a product line you are happy with, check out all the competing companies sites and see which you like best. Then make sure you pick a mentor that will actually help you and train you, not just let you go. There are a number of options in this area, just make sure you have all your facts and weigh them against your needs...

Good Luck

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I fill out surveys and offers :) free to join if intrested message me :)
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 9:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I prefer pure romance products. ive never had any problems with them and wont buy products anywhere else
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• No
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Also wanted to add Pure Romance gives away free products and has more incentives than other companies i checked out, over all they treat their consultants better than most other companies.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:11 AM on Feb. 20, 2010