Do you think friends and family who stare at you are trying to figure you out?

I've always been taught that staring is impolite. But, I notice my husband stares at me at odd times. He claims he's just, "checking me out", but, he may say this as he's staring at me eating dinner! I have asked him to at least have a conversation with me if all he's gonna do is stare, but, I don't know if I'm just being rude in saying anything, or if he's really just being creepy. Anyone else have friends or family who do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sounds ominous!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• They do it cuz you're beautiful just accept it. :)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• wow, I'd take that as a compliment if you're married and he's still checking you out. I reckon I'd have to tape the remote to my forehead to get my DH to check me out like that LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• my sil well she is my bil gf anyways she is an amazon freak and she is a bully and she stares at me like she is going to freakin eat me ahhhh
    Anonymous

• he loves you, he's admiring you....dh does that to me too
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I don't think anyone stares at me. They look at me when talking but....staring? LOL...
    Anonymous

• Haha, my husband does that too. I take it as a compliment. :)
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 8:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I'd have to see his face to really know if it's a loving stare or a curious one. But if a random person is staring at me I would think they had a question on their mind.
    Anonymous

• My husband does it to annoy me.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I stare at my husband like that. I want to see deep into his sole. NO seriously I do. I look at him, and look at him. I wonder if he ever notices. I want to see if he will look back at me. I hope I am not creepy. I love his sweet face and really want to soak it up.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2010