What's the dumbest question you've ever seen on CafeMom

seems to be alot of strange questions on here the last few days... need a laugh so come on, which ones made you slap your forehead and fear for the future generations??

myheartx4

Asked by myheartx4 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• this week someone said they were 39 wks preggo, had been having painful contractions all day, and now has lots of rectal pressure....should she be concerned?? LOL Get off the computer and get your ass to hospital crazy lady, your about to give birth!!!
    Anonymous

• the one where the 16 year old wanted to adopt a baby!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• the "AM I PREGNANT?" QUESTIONS. I SOOO WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT OVER THAT

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I second eva123! why in the world ask am I or could I be pregnant"? Crazy! If you've had sex then probably you could be! Makes me want to pull my hair out.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i third it! i HATE those stupid questions
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• am i pregnant?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• A woman who was moving with her boyfriend to another state and taking her kiddos who had just met him for the first time that day (she had only known him a short time). She wanted to know if this was a good idea. When everyone told her no in a lot of different ways and ellucidated all the different REAL DANGERS and serious emotional concerns for her children, she argued and ignored them. Also, the "is breastfeeding gross" question.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• The "should I call CPS" questions. If you have to ask, you should.
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 9:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• All of the "my baby just fell, he is bleeding what should I do?" I keep telling myself they are just looking for attention but then..I have a friend just like that. "My son hasn't pooped in a week should I go to the Dr?" ummm..DUH!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i hate the "am i pregnant" ? also.. omg i just want to say r us freaking serious.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2010