I used to LOVE chocolate/sweets.

Now...the smell just makes me sick. Any of you girls had a sudden complete dislike for sweets & found out you were having a girl? Could it possibly be one of those old wives tale signs?

Here's hoping that being so sick means I'm finally guna get my girl! <3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ohh yes! I LOVED Boston cream donuts.. and then one day they absolutely disgusted me.. found out I was pregnant- I couldn't even smell Boston cream donut without wanting to.. well, you know.. and then I found out I was having a girl :)
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 9:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I have to have my chocolate...and I'm pregnant with a girl. When I was pregnant with my son I always wanted french fries. Lol!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• OP: Well darn! I did everything I could to have a girl, superstitious to scientific. Now I just have to wait haha.
    Anonymous

• I am only 6 weeks pregnant, Found out when i was only 4 weeks! I used to eat candy and chocolates like it was my job. Now, I want fruit and veggies, i truly could care less about any kind of sweets. I wont find out for a while what i am having but i am hoping for a boy!
    jennishallis

Answer by jennishallis at 9:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I LOVE MY SWEETS!!!! But when I got pregnant last year they tasted awful all I wanted was healthy food....AND I HAD A GIRL SO GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU HAVE A GIRL THEY ARE SO SWEET!!!!!!!
    Miranda123006

Answer by Miranda123006 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• well im the opposite.. im not a sweets person .. usually on my bdays people would buy me a cake i would blow out the candles and i never ate the cake never had a thing for sweets but im currently 14 weeks along and love sweets and crave chocolate chip cookies n deans choc milk mmmm
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• will sweets do the same thing to me and im having a BOY. so i would not count on it
    Anonymous