feet

My feet smell so bad and they are so dry? Is there anything i can use to fix that problem? I shower daily but i just feel like my feet really smell.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• get a pedicure.......they professionally clean and pamper your feet......buy a good foot moisturizer, wear socks at night with the moiturizer......soak your foot in an aromatic foot bath and deodorize them with a light perfumed spray.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Be nice to your feet and they will be nice to you. I use a thick, nice smelling lotion on my feet every night after my shower. I keep socks on most of the time. My feet are always soft.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i heard at one time though if you put lotion on your feet and than socks it is what causes them to smell the moisture on them does that???
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• i put lotion on my feet at night with socks....it works great. A good foot lotion preferrably with socks while you sleep to moisturize your feet. It works for me!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• a pedicure is always a great place to start.. however smelly feet could be a sign of a medical problem, so I would talk with your doctor first to rule that out. (if it is a medical problem you may not be able to get a pedicure without first consulting a dr.).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2010