Tell me what you think.....

I had written an earlier post about a good friend of mine's and dh's who married a woman who now has made him write us off as friends. Well the story gets better.....I let them stay in my house for a month while they gathered up finances to move out...well during that month she had her period and bled all over my bed sheets!!! I was doing laundry today and found the digusting mess!!! She left my office and guest bathroom filthy, never once cleaned or cooked or helped me with anything. My water bill is 230 dollars and my electric is 347.10!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!! To top that off she wont let her now husband, mine and dh's good friend for a long time, talk, message..nothing! She screens his calls, text messages, and even goes as far as to screen him talking to us on f/b!! DH is angry, and the way I see it, its just as much his fault if he's allowing her to do this...what do you think? :(

LynnB1

Asked by LynnB1 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• KICK HER ASS !
    Anonymous

• the thought has crossed my mind several times....mostly to shake her down for some money. I swear people are ungreatful these days.....I bent over backwards to help this girl out and this is what I get in return......I'm really angry!! I'm stuck with nearly 700 on 2 BILLS!! gawd!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I say back off from both of them for a while. If you keep pushing it will get worst. He is a grown man and he knows how to find you when he wants too. What does he say about the bills/
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• supposedly he's going to pay for half with his next paycheck.....I certainly hope he lives up to his promise......**sigh**
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• The way I see it you have cause to be mad at both of them, because as you said he allows her to do what she does and he is a grown man. He can stop her if he wants too. I say cool it with the both of them. It is just going to cause more drama in your life. If he values your friendship he will come back.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I think it sounds like she's got that guy whipped. Does he not have a cell phone? Can he not get one?

I would be forwarding them a bill for half of what your bills are from when they stayed with you as well as a replacement bill for her disgusting mess on your sheets. Who DOES that????? Yucko!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• hmmm....well I hope they will pay you for the bills. You have reason to be upset, but there really is nothing you can do about this. He is a grown man and he makes his own decisions.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Yea, I had told dh that I'd prefer that neither one of them comes over to my house anymore. Him and dh are both recon marines and they work together so they're together all day. I know its harder for him since they're much closer.......and his friendship is deteriorating. Regardless I told him that if he wants to have friends then he should set boundaries....our friend needs to take control of this situation. I agree with you 100%
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I agree, a woman who makes a mess like that is just disgusting!!!...and then leaves it there...gross!! I just can't believe that I put my home out here for them and lent him our car to pick up his now wife in Illinios ( i live in NC) and this is the payback.....there are some really rotten people out there!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• he has a cell.....she goes through it and when he's around her she has his cell.........how immature....
    LynnB1