Pain??

i have had my tubes tied for a year now and ever since i had them done i have sharp pains that shoot on my right side some times they make me bend over in pain any idea why

shaynaj

Asked by shaynaj at 10:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Health

• Since you ovulate from a different side each month I would hazard a guess to say you may have a cyst or cysts on the ovary on the side that is giving you the pain? I am not familiar with the procedure of having one's tubes tied but I assume you still ovulate.... You need to see your OB and likely have an ultrasound to see whats going on on that side.
    Anonymous

• i have the same problem and it gets worse on my period.....my doc gave me naproxen.....it doesnt work....I just lay in pain ...I'm sorry you have to go through it too!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• is there anything u do to help it mine get worse on my period too
    shaynaj

Answer by shaynaj at 10:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• How often? If it's every couple of months, it's ovulation. If it's more often, could be a cyst or something. Go to your doc or OB if you're worried.
    Anonymous

• it happens alot but it gets worse every other month i mean i am always in pain but everyother month the pain goes from A 5 to a 10
    shaynaj

Answer by shaynaj at 11:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2010