Has anyone gone to Ashford University online? How was your experience and would you recomend it for a Bachelor's in Accounting?

I can't decide what I want to do. Each credit will cost me $250, and it's not like the money is the big problem, but can I get just as good of an education at a cheaper university like Tarletan, which is only 138 per credit. Please I need input.

Alicia_becerra

Asked by Alicia_becerra at 10:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools.

Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Have a couple of informational interviews with people in your chosen field to help you determine whether or not this is the right career choice for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• well thank you rkoloms,

But I have to agree completely with you about stay away from those schools, but Ashford is a actually a really university with a real campus. But I will look into it some more, just to make sure I don't waste money. Thank you
    Alicia_becerra

Answer by Alicia_becerra at 10:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2010