Honset sex ????

How many times a week do you have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• 2 -3 times a weekend. My husband works nights so weekends are when we can
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Whenever we can, usually 3-4 times a week.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• Around 10 times a week. (Unless I am on my monthly cycle). My husband and I have been married for almost 21 years now, and enjoy making love. We have always been this way. I believe that's why we are so happy together. And why so many marriages end in divorce, not enough love making going on between husband and wife anymore. It's actually quite sad.
    Anonymous

• When I am pregnant(barely ever in the mood) about 2-3 times a week. When I am not pregnant I would say around 5.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• on a bad week 2-3, on a good week at least 5 times. We get busy or tired or Dh is working extra hours and I dont get to see him when i am awake so it really depends on the week and what is happening.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• 2 or 3 times a month.
    Anonymous

• When DH and I first got together it was 2-3 times a week.
    When I got pregnant it was once a week at the most.
    Pregnant the second time it was two-three times a month

Now that I've given birth (four months ago) and have finally started to feel like me again .. We have it 3-4 sometimes a week.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• we are only about 1-2 times a week and I'm not liking it!!! I want more. We were about 5 times a week then we started homeschooling and it pretty much put an end to finding private time. Well, he went back to school this month it is time to ramp it up again and DH is slow on getting in the mood.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• 4-7
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• i try for everyday, maybe twice a day. but usually only 5-6 times a week, with work, school, and the baby. usually fri and sat and a bit b4 the work week starts Sunday night, BUT our record if 15 times in one day and a few other things thrown in that same day lol
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 1:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2010