Tax return and home based business

Im planning a contest for my team, the reward will be for the person who frew our team the most within a period of time.

Here is what I have in Mind:

Chicken Soup For The Networkers Soul, Jim Rohn CD "How To Bulild Your Network Marketing Business" and Zig Ziglars Success Quotes Gift Book.

I already gift my active team members the Zig Ziglar book, but I thought it may be nice if they want to use it to motivate someone on their team?

Opinions please; would you work for such a reward?,Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• The books are a GREAT IDEA .. but I would add alittle something to it. Maybe do a nice gift basket with the book, maybe a bottle of wine OR some gourmet coffee, tea, candles,chocolates or biscotti .. something that says "you worked hard and now here's your bit of pampering"
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 2:07 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• you are right,candles do sound great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• What does this have to do with a tax return?

And no, I wouldn't work my tail off for a book that I can get off amazon.com for cheap.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Im using my tax return and Im buying mass supplies, you are just one of those I would never have on my team cause of your attitude.

And just FYI smarty pants, the woman that come to work have very little money, not enough to buy these supplies anyhow.

And I guess you have never heard of appreciation, your attitude stinks of old rag pads.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• What in the world is this post about? Someone asks you to clarify - which I still don't get what this has to do with taxes - and you're rude.
    DaphneMae

Answer by DaphneMae at 9:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• You think my attitude stinks because you can't handle real questions. Sorry, but not everyone with little money ignores free books that they can find at the library.

And thanks. You think I'm smart! WTG me! Wow...
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:44 AM on Feb. 20, 2010