Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

filing for custody?

Ok so my fiance or ex fiance and i have been having alot of problems...we moved in with his brother about a month ago. well i guess the brothers girlfriend told my ex to file for custody of my 2 daughters and my son when hes born. well today had pulled the last straw. She was getting in my face at 5 months pregnant. so i took my daughters and i left and went to my moms. my ex just sat there agreeing with her saying i dont do anything and what not for my children...hes in school 4 days a week cause hes going to school to become a MA. so im basically the only one who takes care of my kids. well i am goin to stay with a friend. hes going back to his moms which is closer to the school.origionally we were all living with his mom but children services said it wasnt fit so we had to move...he tells me he is filing for custody of my kids. i think that is funny because he is living where children services wont allow children. I am re

Answer Question

Asked by A.K.A._Mommy at 11:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • My suggestion to you is to talk to a custody lawyer and see what they think you should do...
    Then do it... this way also as long as the 2 of you are separated he will have to pay cs if you have
    custody of the kids...

    Good Luck

    Answer by gmasboy at 11:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.