TIGER WOODS- B.S. OR Sincere?

What did you think of Tiger Woods apology??

Im curious as to what real women...
1. thought of Tiger's apology, and..
2. whether or not you, as his wife, would accept him back into your life?!

lilmogo

Asked by lilmogo at 11:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • I wouldn't take his cheatin ass & he's only sorry he got caught.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• 1. I thought his apology was pointless and unecessary and he had to do it because so many people actually needed to hear it from him...which is ridiculous because he's not your husband.
    2. I can't answer that because he's not my husband and I'm not in love with him. It's easy to sit back and say I'd divorce him but we have no ties to him.

I don't think any of it is our business.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't take him back, I agree with mommorgan, only sorry because he got caught. Although I don't think he should have apologized to the public, it wasn't the public he cheated on.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I heard from a good source, she beat his face up badly enough that he disappeared to have plastic surgery. I don't know but it's possible. This from a golf insider!

I could care less about his alleged sex addiction or his apology.
    She makes so much cash off this deal she'd be a fool to take him back not to mention, you'd never trust him or want him sexually again.
    Anonymous

• I thought - "Why is he apologizing to the PUBLIC?" He owes his wife and family an apology, NOT the public. It was ridiculous he even did that imo.

I personally would end my marriage if my DH cheated. So if Tiger were my DH, I'd be going to divorce court. That's what I WOULD DO. It's really none of my damn concern what Tiger's real wife does.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• I didn't watch it because I don't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I think his apology was a waste. I feel sorry for his mother who was sitting in the front row and could not even look at him.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I didn't watch either.... I'm not his wife, nor his Lord and he doesn't need to say he's sorry to me. This is between him and his wife. Not being in her place, no one can say for sure what they'd do but it's hard enough when you're a plain Jane like me and your SO cheats on you but for it to be broadcast all over every media outlet would be so much worse. Sad that the media even thought it was their business, if nothing else it's unfair to the children.
    As to whether she beat his face in... I would have to have to hear one of the two people involved say it to believe it although in a fit of rage I'm not sure I wouldn't have hit him upside his head when all of the women started coming out of the networks and I'm having to read about it online/paper and seeing it blasted on tv.
    Two wrongs never make a right, and it was none of anyone's business but his and hers and he went to rehab and they're going to try to heal.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• 1. B.S.
    2. No way in hell.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• It was none of my business. It's between he and his wife. He shouldn't have had to give an apology to the world but bc he was losing so much money for the PGA I'm sure folks forced him into it. I think his restrained demeanor showed he was disgusted with having to jump through the hoops of others. He's dealing with a lot and shouldn't have to worry about talking to the world when his own personal world is in crisis. He doesn't need our approval. The PGA and his sponsors need him making money for him and they are behind this, imho.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2010