Beachbody Coaches Question for you......

I need an honest answer so go anon if you want to. Do you really make money doing this? I have done home party sales and I know women who made a killing doing it but I never could make enough to warrant continuing. I really like the idea of beach body but I really dont want to have 20 people tell me "oh sure i make great money" I need honest answers. Does the pay vary month to month? is the pay even worth it? How quickly do you recoup your start up fee?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• YES ... I make money at it .. BUT it depends how you work it. Some people sign up and don't do anything or sign up without a plan ..... so they get discourage and quit.

I can give you a lot of detail about Beachbody .. I love the company and the products .. but like any other "job" you have to work it. There is one couple I know that BOTH quit their regular jobs and work beachbody full time .. and they have 3 kids. Then there are others who sign up and don't really do anything so they quit.

You have to be dedicated and committed .. Beachbody believes in "leading by example" you have to work out, log your workouts and be willing to help others.

I would STRONGLY SUGGEST that you make sure you have 2 people to sign up under you BEFORE you sign up .. that is where most people get stuck, get discouraged and quit. Once you have those 2 people then the company gives you customers which you make money on.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• If you have two people signed up under you, then you can recoup your start up costs almost immediately ... BUT if you just sign up and don't have a plan, then it could be a while. And don't sign up two people just to have people under you, because you dont' want any "dead legs" .. you want people as committed as you are. Beachbody gives you all the marketing materials and tools you needs to succeed, you just have to use them.

Yes, the income fluctuates just like any other business. If you own a restaurant, you may be 10 customers a night and you may get 50 ... your income is gonna fluctuate to some degree. But if you have customers on Home Direct which is auto ship then you can judge about what to expect at a minimum.

I'm not at the point that I can quit my day job yet ... but I'm thinking between Beachbody and my other internet business PrePaid Legal, I'm less than a year away from that goal! Message me for info.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• And like any other business you have to advertise. You can pass out business cards and flyers, start a workout group, put a sign on your car window, talk to people about the biz ... tell people to tell people, ask they to share your business card, anything to get your info out there.

So yes I make money with Beachbody and I'm in it for the long haul ... but also many, many people do not. Beachbody's motto is Decide Committ Succeed ... you've decided to become a Beachbody Coach BUT are you willing to be COMMITTEED to it ? If so, then you WILL SUCCEED !

Let me know if I can be of anymore help.

www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 2:00 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Yes I make money. It's not a get rich quick thing though. You have to work at it and honestly Beachbody coaching is not all about the money. You have to want to help people be healthy. It's an exciting business and it is on fire right now! If you are really interested send me a message and I can direct you to some great info.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2010