Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not as simple as grape husband and I separated and we had his great niece as our Guardian child so b/c he's angry at me he's lying and keeping her away from me.

I stopped him from controlling me by moving out and reuniting with my birth child that he tried to keep me separated from.
It hurts me b/c I can't see my girl...she came home from the hospital with me and I cared for her with love, patience, kindness and all the things to bring her to her fullest potential but my husband didn't care about her then and even now he's telling DSS to put her into the system...they haven't terminated my legal guardianship so how can they keep her away from me for a lie my husband told to keep the child away from me.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (1)
  • If you are providing
    food, shelter and medical care ---he can't...

    MAIL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Answer by SissyAnn141 at 4:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.