Scale of 1-10, how much do you like sex? Honestly..

I saw someone post they don't like it, so it made me think how much all of the mom's do or don't..

For me I would say I like actually having sex about a 9, the "dirty" feeling afterward (pregnancy makes it feel dirty) brings it to about a 6-7.

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 12:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nine or ten once I'm into it, never felt any different after pregnancy but I have had all Csecs, I figure if its not a nine or ten your not doing it right LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• oh gosh right now its a 10 for sure!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• If 10 means i really like it then make mine a 20 heck make it 100 lol, love it with my DH that man knows how to make a woman happy :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• On a scale from 1-10? I'd have to honestly say about a 25!! Although the last few months I've been having a lot of pain in my lower back, so I'd have to say closer to a 15.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I have to give a whoop! whoop! to all the husbands who can make ya holler!

If 10 means i really like it then make mine a 20 heck make it 100 lol, love it with my DH that man knows how to make a woman happy :)

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I'm 16 weeks pregnant. When I first became pregnant, the mere thought of sex just disgusted me! We went a few months without, because of me. Just recently, we've started again. I'm still not completely fond of it right now. My horomones are so wierd! But I enjoy it a bit. I do feel dirty, though. I know I shouldn't, because he is my husband! But, for some reason, I'm just not all that into it right now like I was before. I hope it comes back!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Does pregnancy really make it feel dirty? Is that what it is?
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I'd give it about a 8-9 simply because I don't get it as much as I'd like. Chalk it up to marrying an older man...
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 12:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I never felt dirty having sex during pregnancy. Maybe it is different for others but for me it never felt dirty. I love my DH and making love to him while pregnant to me just made it all that much more special. Your baby doesnt know whats happening, all your baby knows is that it is being rocked to sleep.

The hormone changes are going to cause you to not feel up to it or it can be the opposite and you want it 24/7, with my last we were still having a TON of sex at 42 weeks.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I Love sex, it makes me happy and serene. I love bad sex, I love good sex. I love quickies, I love long slow romantic sex. You name it I will take it. 10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-.. ten to the tenth.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2010