Does pregnancy hamper your sex drive?

Ever since I've become pregnant, I don't like sex very much. Is this normal for some?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IT DID MINE...I DIDNT HAVE SEX MY WHOLE PREGANCY,LOL...Which when I did want to my doctor told me not to bc I started spotting alot closer to the end of mine..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I hear that it's different for everyone. I wasn't too into it in my first trimester but after that.. OMG he better save up his strength cuz we're about to go a marathon tonight! LOL
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• for me it was better! Don't know if it was because I didn't worry about what I looked like the same, but was definitely easier to orgasm, and I was initiating much more often!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I didnt want to be touched in my first trimester b ut now that im in my third i do but it isnt easy. lol
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 3:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I have had NO sex drive my whole pregnancy
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 9:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• There was a period in my pregnancies where I couldn't possibly get enough sex. I want to say around 20 weeks, give or take a few.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I had no sex drive with either of my pregnancies. my hubby was deprieved. he told me " i thought pregnant women what sex all the time" haha
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 10:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I haven't ever since I hit the third trimester. I just feel fat and so not sexy, and I think that has a lot to do with it at least for me. I would probably help too if it were a little more comfortable, but for some reason it just isn't right now. Poor DH, he's basically waiting until after the baby gets here and we're good to go again, lol. If it's anything like our first, I'll be the one who wont want to wait until that six weeks is up. Hormones just cause chaos when it comes to pregnancy.
    mrsherron

Answer by mrsherron at 12:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Thank you you guys! This makes me feel so much better!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2010