my husband tried to iron........

and burnt a huge hole in his new pants ( you werent suppose to iron that kind of material) ...and they basically melted onto my iron...How would I get it off... I cant use ti becasue i know whatever I iron that mark would go onto it ---- should I just do it to an old towel -- would that get it off? is there some way of getting it off

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah go to a fabric store, or maybe walmart sells this stuff to clean your iron. It is like some sort of paste in a tube you squeeze it on your iron and then use an old towel to wipe if off. It works pretty good. I ironed a shirt that still had some residue from a sticker on it. The gluey substance stuck to my iron then when I ironed other stuff the blue glue came off--over and over again.
    I got that stuff and it was clean. Look where they sell laundry items or irons.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• oh ok..thank you !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2010