oranges.........

For the last month or so, I have been craving oranges. I eat them like crazy! I just bought 8 today, and have already eaten 5. Is there anything that I need to be careful of, or watch out for? Is this a sign of anything? I do know that when you have cravings for something, it usually means your body needs something. But, why would I need oranges like this? It's sorta bugging me, but I can't stop! (and NO, I am not preggo, can't happen any more.....) Can someone help me out? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Health

• The obvious answer to me is to call your doc and run this past him/her, maybe get some tests run to check for imbalances.
    Anonymous

• all the acid may mess with your stomach and give you the runs..but thats all i know of.
    maybe you are just craving the sweet-tanginess?
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I don't know what it is! They just taste soooo good, and I want another one. But, this is every day. I'm starting to get a little bit concerned because it started with 2 a day, and now it's 5, and I want MORE!!! Just trying to make sure that there is nothing obvious wrong with me....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• You may have a vitamin C deficiency.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2010