PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT..I'M AT A LOSS! healthcare related

My nutrition teacher is not helpful at all and gives us assignments weekly. No one in my class I have talked to has been able to find this formula in the book, so maybe you can! Ok so here is the question we have to answer:

If a person gains an extra 10 lbs, how much is fat and how much is lean? The answer must be in pounds.

Thanks in advance!

ericalyne

Asked by ericalyne at 12:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in

• What terms have you googled?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• it could be anything. lean if they are body building. fat if they are just overeating and not moving. there is no way to tell really unless you measured the person.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Yeah I googled the question, which was exactly what I posted, no other information other than that, and I didn't find anything. I even asked a nurse I know, a math teacher, and a vet and they had no idea either. =(
    ericalyne

Answer by ericalyne at 2:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2010