posted earlier just want more advice......

ok so my areolas (sp?) are getting like way darker
and i aint started my time of the month yet
iv been moody and my man says im craving werid thing
had to pee alot and i am tired all the time no matter how much i sleep
there is more but dont really want to type it all out
is there any other reason this could be happening since the test did not say +????
they were digital test if that changes anything

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Health

• i also took 2 test around vday and they both came up -
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• sounds like PMS to me, you need to keep in mind your periods change every few years, your signs and symptoms the week or two before will also change. As a teen i had horrid cramps and was tired and teary, now i am a raving lunatic my boobs hurt and swell and i am cranky and mean and i want to just sit and do nothing (of course i never get to sit and do nothing but hey doesnt mean i dont want to) I also pee a ton, my body takes on water weight and then decides to spend a 3-4 day span of time flushing it from my system.

Periods shift, symptoms change , and it is going to happen every few years. Just try to keep it in mind and deal with the changes as they happen
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• relax, wait a few days, none of us know by looking at our computer if you are pregnant. There are lots of reasons for the above, including just being due for your period, if you aren't even late yet then it's too early for the bladder to be affected (a 3 week pregnancy can't even be seen on an ultrasound it's so tiny) Just wait, two preg tests say no
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:59 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I have had both false + & - before. I would recommend that you go to your Doc. if you have insurance and just let them know what is going on and suggest that they do a blood test. If you don't really think that you are then maybe ride it out a few days, but remember the more you stress over it... it could cause you to not start!!! So be calm and relax and just ride it out! I have also noticed that the more I would stress over the fact of the possibility I would almost trick my self into believing that I was pregnant... so just relax and take it easy, and no stressing!!! ~Good Luck~
    PassionLady08

Answer by PassionLady08 at 2:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2010