ever happened to you ?

Tomorrow morning at 10 I am going shopping with my mom and aunts....tonight I fell asleep at like 8--when i was putting the kids to sleep ( didnt meant to fall asleep too) ...and I woke up at 10:40 and was freaked out that I "overslept" ..and I was soo mad that they didnt call or wake me up ( they were suppose to pick me up) .....it didnt hit me until i looked outside and realized it was dark out and that it was still night - not morning lol...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol, yea its happened to me a couple of times. Its funny when you think about it
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• When I was in the Navy and worked in the emergency room of NRMC Phila, I got off work at 4pm, ate dinner, went to the barracks where I lived, and was gonna take a quick before going out. It was spring so when I woke up saw the clock said it was 8:00, I looked again at the clock, saw the time, realized I fell asleep in my uniform, didn't know which to do, go to the ER & pray my head nurse wouldn't kill me or call 1st.I was supposed to be at on duty at 0730 I opted for going TO the Emer room, walked in & got weird looks when I tried to explain what happened...The nurse ( a very sweet LtCommander) laughed sent me to look at the MILITARY clock we had & sent me back home b/c it was 2000. Since then I have all my times set to military time!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2010