fictional husband?

Is there any "character" on tv that you would want as a husband ( if they were real life) -- because of their looks or characteristics?

I wish my husband acted like hank ( from King of the Hill)..maybe just because my husband is in no way a handy man ....and I crave that LoL...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I would like my husband handy around the house and much better with handling money. Who would that be?

We do have an agreement though that if I ever get the chance to have an "affair" with David Duchovny or he has the chance to have an "affair" with Angelina Jolie, then we would stand in each other's way or have an issue with it. LOL

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• lol I would have one of those "agreements" with my husband but with my luck -- he would get to meet the woman on his list adn I woulnt get to meet the man on mine lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I hear you on that one. LOL
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 20, 2010